Voting members must own or operate a continuing care facility or provide home care services in Alberta. Voting members have full membership privileges listed above, plus additional benefits, including:
- Right to vote at meetings
- Right to hold a Director or Officer of Association Position
- Participation in Committees, Advisory Groups & Task Forces
Current ACCA Voting Members include: (full list of members below)
- Long-term care facilities
- Alberta Health Services contracted supportive/assisted living - SL3, SL4 & DAL
- Home Care and support organizations
Voting Membership Cost
Long Term Care: $42.85 per space, 50 units and under $2,050.00 (Minimum $4,500 per year; Maximum $45,000 per year)
Supportive Living: $42.85 per space, 50 units and under $2,050.00 (Minimum $3,000 per year; Maximum $30,000 per year)
Home Care: Minimum $1,300 per year; Maximum $18,000 per year
Seniors Communities (non-supportive living or long term care): $8.00 per space (Minimum $3,000 per year; Maximum $30,000 per year)
*For more information on becoming a member, please contact our office.
For member information click on logo.