ACCA Energy Program
Alberta Continuing Care Association is proud to offer its members the ACCA Energy Program.
The benefits of participating in the ACCA Energy Program include:
- Through the power of aggregation, our members stand to gain a better price than can likely be secured by going directly to a supplier on your own.
- Provides cost certainty and/or cost savings with respect to electricity and/or natural gas usage.
- Provides peace of mind that your electricity and natural gas expenses are being strategically managed with the best interests of your organization in mind.
- Provides transparency with respect to available options and the fees associated with those solutions.
- Frees up time and resources so that you can focus on activities that are core to your organization.
- Provides trusted, unbiased advice with respect to very complicated and volatile services utilized by your organization.
8760 Affinity Program Brochure
The Process is Easy!
Time is money so it is important to keep things simple. Our energy program takes this to heart so the process involved to participate in the program is easy.
- Go to www.8760.ca/ACCA for more information on our energy partner and the ACCA Energy Program.
- Provide your current electricity or natural gas bills for review.
- 8760 will examine the bills and look for opportunities to improve the current situation either with respect to the commodity price and/or distribution and transmission costs.
- 8760 will provide its recommendations regarding the best course of action based on discussed goals and strategies.
- If opportunity exists, your organization will be included in the aggregation pool which will be tendered out for bid by various suppliers to secure a commodity price and term.
- At conclusion of the tender process, a final price will be provided to your organization along with applicable supporting paperwork.
- 8760 will take over management of your energy program for the duration of your contract.
It's that easy!