The rest of the world calls you Home Care Assistant but we call you our Ambassador! Are you looking to work in a friendly environment with a team who cares for you? If you are compassionate, love seniors and want to serve them with dignity & respect, then we want you!
We are a private, family owned, company committed to enhancing the quality of life, dignity and independence of seniors by personalizing care and paying attention to details. We are looking for an exceptionally compassionate and caring individual to provide various in-home services including personal care, homemaking and companionship for our client.
• Assist with activities of daily living / personal care,
• Meal planning and preparation,
• Medication reminders,
• Dementia care,
• Transportation to and from appointments – medical, shopping and leisure,
• Assisting with mobility,
• Pet care.
The stuff that will make you shine:
• Attention to details,
• Going above and beyond,
• Your smile and positive attitude,
• Excellent communications skills.
• Minimum of two years’ experience in home care,
• Health Care Aide certification as a minimum,
• AB Driving license and a clean driver abstract,
• CPS Vulnerable Sector Check (within one year),
• Up-to-date Immunization Record and Negative TB result check.
• Dementia certification,
• First Aid and CPR certificates,
• Food safety course.
We offer flexible hours, competitive wages, training and ongoing support. If you meet all the qualifications, skills and requirement; apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org