Associate Membership is limited to an organization, person or association which support the purposes of ACCA. Associate Members do not have the right to vote or hold a Director or Officer position with ACCA. An Associate Member has membership privileges that include:
- Invitation to ACCA meetings and government meetings
- Access to information
- 'Members Only' section on website
- ACCA Communications
Current Associate Members include (full list of members below):
- Colleges and Universities
- Supportive/Assisted Living facilities
- Not for profit organizations and associations
Associate Membership Cost: $800 per organization *For more information on becoming a member, please contact our office.
For member information click on logo.