ACCA is Hiring! - Executive Assistant OpportunityJan 20, 2020
The Alberta Continuing Care Association (ACCA) is a non-profit, voluntary organization representing the providers of continuing care services in Alberta. We provide a unified voice for our members, a unique alliance of:
• owners and operators of home care and support services, supportive living and long term care;
• private and non-profit sector providers; and
• providers of quality products and services that support the continuing care sector.
The ACCA is seeking an Executive Assistant reporting directly to the Executive Director and is a Full-Time, Temporary position. The Executive Assistant role could become a permanent position at a future time.
The Executive Assistant role requires a minimum of 5 years of administrative experience, and 3 years’ experience of senior level administration experience working with C-level executives. In addition, this person should be highly self-motivated, professional, capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with members, vendors and other key stakeholders
• Prepare internal and external corporate documents for Executive Director and Board Members
• Schedule meetings, appointments and coordinate travel
• Manage/support corporate events such as Board and Member meetings, the ACCA annual conference, and online events
• Advanced MS Office skills
• Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
• Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and members
• General office administration duties
• Experience in the non-profit and health care industry would be an asset
Reference ID: EA0120
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.