Corporate membership is limited to for those organizations with an interest in the activities of ACCA or its members. Corporate Members do not have the right to vote of hold a Director or Office position with ACCA. A Corporate Member has membership privileges that include:
- Networking and advertising opportunities
- ACCA Communications
- 'Members Only' section on website
- Invitation to Association meetings
Current Corporate Members include (full list of members below):
- Health care and support services
- Insurance and financial services
- Medical supplies and equipment
- Nutrition and food services
- Building construction and maintenance
- Fire and Safety
- Health Care Textiles
- Skin Care
Corporate Membership Cost $1,500 per organization *For more information on becoming a member, please contact our office.
For member information click on logo.